Tuesday, November 27, 2012

White Shirt Production: "Look Like an Egyptian"


Look Like an Egyptian 2010 from Dan Klumper on Vimeo
Ever wonder what the ancient Egyptians looked like? Well, it is time to find out. Check out this video and watch a regular, American kid get transformed into an ancient Egypt. I will be putting on a demonstration to show you a common appearance of the ancient Egyptians. I must warn you, though, that I am not good at putting on make-up. My volunteer is taking a great risk in allowing me to applying make-up to her face. A "Whiteshirt Production."

6 comments:

9SydneyR said...

Aaaaahhh, now I remember that Egyptians wore green stuff on their eyelids! Issy looks like a good Egyptian! She does look smart!

6Jackson F said...

Crazy Izzy has struck again wait ago you rock!!!

8ruth k said...

thats funny that you used a marker instead of eye liner

9jordynn s said...

hillarious and today i just had a mcflyer.

6Brooke L said...

Hahaha i just showed my brotherthis video and he was like man my old teacher is starting to get a little crazy. And i said no really hes not crazy hes AWSOME! he was like i would never mistake a washable crayola marker from black eyeliner.

3tiav said...

thats alsome