Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blog Book #7: Conclusion


Well, students, here we are. We have reached the end of our Blog Book. The only thing we have left to do is the conclusion. For the past three weeks, you have all waited patiently to find out what the color of your blog book means. Well, wait no longer as I am now ready to reveal the meaning. Each color means something different. No matter what color you have, your conclusion will be awesome and I can't wait to see what happens. Many people will be very happy with me, it just might not be you :) So, without further delay, click the link and discover what your conclusion will be.

#7: Blog Book Conclusion: On the back of your blog book, write down what your task is, then a line for your parent to sign it. If you do not do the conclusion and do not have your parents signature, your blog book will result in a zero. So DO IT!

ROME BLOG BOOK CONCLUSION

3 comments:

8McClaneA said...

Ha Ha!! I have yellow and my room is already clean, plus my mom said i don`t have to clean the toilet, just the mirror and put stuff away in the bathroom!

9NoahH said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4FreyaG said...

Unfair!!!!!