Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wax Museum 2011 is Complete.


Congratulations to all of you on your performance at the Wax Museum. I can not express enough how proud of you I am. It was a great night. I was in awe of the amazing costumes and the wonderful speeches you gave. Indeed, the Wax Museum was a tremendous success. The turnout was amazing and that is all thanks to you and your hard work. It is a night you will never forget. 50 years from now, you will look back and think "I remember when i was (character)." For the rest of your life, you will never forget this night and the character you portrayed. This is more than just a school project. This is a life-changing event. I hope you see how great it feels to work hard for something other than a letter grade, something much more important. For one child, we have just changed their life.
Feel free to comment on this blog post, but an official Wax Museum 2011 Reflection will be coming soon. Also, look for the 2011 Wax Museum video production coming soon as well. But for now, I would just like to say Great Job. I am very proud of you.

7 comments:

Timmers said...

Great job to all of WSG. I was there amongst you and you didn't even know it! Ha! I stopped and listended to John Wilkes Booth, Fred Rogers, Sacagawea, Gilda Radner, Jesus, Leif Erickson (great accent), Julius Ceasar, Kurt Cobain, Moses, Sandy Koufax, and others. You were all great! Looking forward to revealing my identity very soon.

Timmers

Anonymous said...

I know woho timmers is but I am not telling!!! it is really obvious also!!! < :P mr k your should have everyone guess who timmers is i bet i would get it right{:>

Anonymous said...

the wax museum was pretty cool but, It got tiring standing 2hrs. But it was really fun raising money for charity!(:

Jessica T.9 said...

I had a lot of fun and it was a good experience talking in front of different groups of people. I did something similar in 4th grade but we didn't donate to charity we didn't even raise money for it. It was really fun.

rebeccahicksp.33 said...

finall it is over but it was alot of fun See ya next year

KaitlynH4 said...

That was one project that i will never forget and that kaylee 3 year old that the money went to i feel bad for her!!!! :( Have fun at disney world Kaylee

CarlyC4 said...

This is an experience I will never ever forget! I feel so bad for the little girl Kaylee but feel so happy that she gets to go to Disney World=)I hope she has a Great time there=)