Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Check out some Egypt Tackks!

Friday we worked on creating Egypt Tackks. Despite our 40 minutes together, we were able to produce some nice looking websites about Egypt. For this in class activity, our goal was to create a website on Egypt with as many topics as we could in the time allotted. This was a first time experience for both me and you, so it was good to see what we were able to come up with in 40 minutes and how saving went. Unfortunately, some sites were not saved. In 8th period, I had selected the wrong "setting" on the save page, so those tackks are not viewable, and for that I apologize. I feel bad because as I was walking around during 8th period, I saw some really good stuff and I was eager to share that! Technology is great, but sometimes the wrong setting is selected and its not great. 

For any 8th period student, or any student in general, if you would like to create another Egypt tackk for me to share on WSG, I would be very happy. To do so, click the link below and create your new tackk without logging in. After you have completed your new tackk, simply copy and paste the website address and post it in a comment. Thank you!


No comments: