Monday, October 6, 2014

Final Results of Volantis

The Realm has closed on Volantis. Before we make our way to the next, new world, let's pause a moment and reflect on the Realm of Fire and Stone. Here are the final results. I would like to congratulate all the winners, but also everybody for putting forth a good effort. I think we are off to a good start so when I look to the future to the worlds yet to learn about, I am excited to take you there. I am excited to see what happens with new badges, new cards, new activities, and most of all, new LEARNING. Rest up, my little Realmers, for this vacation will soon be over, because our new world awaits. 


Final Volantis Results
(Unlocked at 1:30 pm TODAY)

1 comment:

Alyssa womble p9 said...

hi thank you. your an awesome teacher and telling us all the things.