Friday, August 22, 2014

A reflection of the Past...

So you made it to 6th grade. Finally. I would like to welcome you to Water for Sixth Grade. I am glad you are here. At this site, you will find all kinds of stuff! Review tools, information, assignments, projects, announcements, due dates, etc. You will also find a bunch of other stuff that's not school stuff, but just for fun. We will be using Water for Sixth Grade a lot throughout the year. We will rely heavily on "WSG" once we enter the Realm of Social Studies. It will be your most powerful weapon in your pursuit of victory. Today, we must practice using Water for Sixth Grade so you can become comfortable with it. I want you to be a fearless blogger. A Water for Sixth Grade All-Star. So, let's practice..... 

Task: I want you to think about your elementary years and do some reflecting. I want you to tell me about your elementary years by answering the following questions: Where did you go to Elementary School? What is the number one thing you remember from elementary school? Who was your favorite elementary school teacher? Why??  What did you learn in Elementary School?  I want you to tell me anything and everything about your elementary school time. Good Luck. 

No comments: