Thursday, February 21, 2013

White Shirt Production: "What is Democracy?"


What is Democracy? Well, that question is the focus of my trip to the Sioux Falls Empire Mall as I try to figure out whether or not people know what Democracy is. In this video, you will see me and my assistant (Mr. Ellingworth, my student teacher 2 years ago) interview random people at the Sioux Falls mall and ask them about democracy. What do you think will happen? Will they know the answers? Will they be clueless? Will they even talk to me? Will they get mad at me? Check out the video to see what random people at the mall have to say about Democracy. Don't forget to check out the deleted scenes at the end!

2 comments:

9SydneyR said...

Oh my gosh! That is soooo funny, the deleted scenes! It's amazing you were chased by an aggressive person, and Mr. Ellingworth sneaked up on a jogger, and he jumped into him, pushing him to the side of a snow pile, and was on top of him in the snow, asking questions about democracy. Funny!!!! :D To be honest, every part on there was funny!

6Jackson F said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was the best wite production video yet great job i love the deleted scenes