Hello, to our friends in Turkey! Welcome to Water for Sixth Grade and Welcome to Brandon, SD, USA. Thank you for being a part of International Connections. Thank your teacher, Ms. Akyol, for participating in this new program. She is a great teacher. The Internet can make the world a small place, so it only makes sense to use it to learn about the world. Anyone can learn about the world from books, the vision of International Connections is to learn about the world from the perspective of kids living in other countries. So THANK YOU for being part of the first interaction. We are very excited to read what you have to say about school and life in Turkey. Please answer the questions below. You may also add other things that are not covered in the questions. Even things you may feel are boring to you, would be very fascinating to us.
To post comments: Click below the questions where it says 'comments.' A small window will appear that allows you to read other comments and to type your own comments. Answer the questions in the box and then click "Name." Only type your first name. Do not enter a website in the box below where you type your name.
1. What is a typical school day like in Turkey? (how many classes do you have, do you switch teachers, what types of classes do you have, etc. Anything about your school day.)
2. What do you do for fun in your free time?
3. What type of food do you eat? What are popular foods in your country?
4. What is the weather like in Turkey?
5. What type of clothing do you wear?
6. What Holidays do you celebrate?
7. Share with anything else about your country that you want.