Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Navy SEAL Experience



On Wednesday, September 7th, I had the awesome opportunity of participating in a presentation put on by a US Navy SEAL. His name is David B. Rutherford and he is an amazing guy. During his presentation of his "Froglogic concepts," he put my friend Jason and I through a taste of SEAL training so the audience could get a "real life" look at what SEALs have to go through. My 2 hours of participation taught me that what the SEALs have to go through is a physical and mental achievement and accomplishment like no other in the world. Push-ups, flutter kicks, air squats, and bear crawl were doable, but it was the freezing water that began to take its toll, especially when "Instructor Rutherford" would make us stay in the water for a prolonged amount of time. Despite the cold and the sand, I thought it was a great experience. One that I will never forget. I hope to do something like this again in the future. (P.S. Thanks to Kane T. for filming this event, since my camera did not work.)
For more about David B. Rutherford and his Froglogic concepts, visit his website at http://www.teamfroglogic.com
Enjoy the video.

2 comments:

3felicityk said...

I thought it was really funny.

9AriannaS said...

Thats kool to see that and what they do in the Navy Seals