Thursday, August 18, 2011

Virtual Tour of my Classroom


Welcome to Water for Sixth Grade and Welcome to room 610. This is where you will be traveling through ancient civilizations in a journey like you've never experienced. Before we begin our learning, we need to know how things work in my classroom. In this tour, I have included some important comments about what/where certain things are. On that first day of school, you will be told a lot of stuff, it will get a little overwhelming. So, with that in mind, a video tour, I think, will give you a chance to digest how my classroom operates on your own time when you can watch and concentrate. I look forward to sharing the first day of middle school with you.

3 comments:

Andy said...

I would totally go in the file cabinet, and use the pencil sharpener that doesn't work after class started
...

4 kjarstyn d said...

this will help me remember where everything is!

KaitlynHuskafromlastyear!! said...

Hey Mr. K its Kaitlyn Huska from last years 4th period class. WOOOOOH go 4th period!!! Anyways I was just stopping in to say Hi!! And ask y you didnt do this video for us!?!?!?