Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sharpen Your Pencils, People.


Yes, the countdown has begun. Summer is almost over. We are two weeks away from school starting and I think I speak for all when I saw: "Finally!" You have probably gotten really bored lately, sick of playing video games, sick of going to the pool, sick of riding your bike around, and especially sick of not having anything to do. Well, be bored no longer as school will be here in two weeks. (Take a moment for your sigh of relief). When school starts, you will be bored no longer. You will get to see your friends, you will have something to do, and, most of all, you will get to blog again! Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but there's just something really exciting about the start of a school year. Each year, something big seems to happen, the only question is, "what will happen this year?" Maybe that something big will be something great you do? There's no reason why it can't be. If something great is going to happen, it might as well be you, right? Have a good attitude, school is your ticket in life.
See you on August 22nd.

-Mr. Klumper

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo. Honestly summer is just beginning for me. And i have not been getting sick of playin video games and going to the pool....it's actually pretty nice to leave my cave at times and actually get tan. You wouldnt know Dan.(: By the way this is Madison if you didnt already know that. Well i just got really bored. Ugh. See ya in a few weeks. :/............ okay i am a little excited for school to start.

Chandler H said...

Im happy to at least have something to do during the weekdays again I get really bored!! I am also excited to see my friends! hope I hive a great
7th grade year!! :)

Carson Haase & Tanya Tingle said...

WE MISS YOU MR. KLUMPER!!! Hope u have a good school year with the 6th graders. And JSUK (just so u know) We already have like a bunch of songs to put on the recommendation list for the dance next friday!
We had a great school year last year and hopefully make it to 8th grade next year! hahahahah! See you on monday!