Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blog Book Conclusion: Color Time!

With the conclusion of the Blog book activity, we are going to branch out a little bit from ancient Rome information. Water for Sixth Grade usually focuses on social studies and learning about ancient civilizations. WSG not only wants students to learn social studies, but also to become better people. It is time for you to work on being a person of strong character. The last activity for your blog book is determined by the color of book you have. Each color means something different. All assignments, however, are designed to help you become a better person. All activities will call for you to do something unrelated to social studies, but very much related to life. Good luck to you as you embark on this very unique opportunity. It will be interesting to see what happens and to see what you learn from this experience.
DIRECTIONS: In your blog book, for activity #7, you must do the following: 1. Write down what you did and the date. 2. Write down how you felt after you completed the activity. 3. Get your parents to sign your blog book after completion of the activity. If your parents do not sign it, it will result in a zero.

Click HERE to see what your color assignment is.

***Your blog book will be turned in on Monday, April 4th, 2011 in class to all you to complete your conclusion activity over the weekend if you need to. Thank you.

5 comments:

KaitlynH4 said...

I have no clue how 2 do laundry so I'll have 2 learn

Keaton R period 3 said...

I really don't want to vacuum the whole house, but I guess I'm giong to have to. That is usually my dad's job, but he does it throghout the week.
My house is 3 stories high + stairs.
Right now this is the opposite of what I'm thinking. ☺

AlexWaugh 9th pd said...

WHY IN THE WORLD WOuLD YOU MAKE US DO THESE TASKS WHEN WE HAVE MOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways hi mr.klumper I dont want to do vacuem but im gonna have to if I want a good grade am I not rite? I think i spelled right wrong.Well if I did then I just fixed it because I looked at it and it was right to me so anyways why would you make us do this? ok bye!!!!!!!!!!!

BryceC. prd. 9 said...

not looking forward to cleaning my bathroom that i share with my SISTER!!!!!!!!!!

A wannabe teach Timmers in Sixth Period said...

Ahh, my parents asked me,"Why don't you do this more often?" Now I think they will force me to do it in the future.
Time Keeps on slippin, slippin, slippen, into the future.Time Keeps on slippin, slippin, slippen, into the future....