Monday, August 13, 2012

What will you do with your last week?

August 13th. Monday morning. The start of your last week of summer vacation. How will you spend it? My suggestions: 

1. start thinking about school 
2. Do some reading 
3. Go to bed early and get up early
4. Go to school and check your locker 
5. Make sure you have your supplies ready 
6. Play outside and enjoy the nice weather 
7. Check your attitude about school and adjust it if necessary. 

 With the onset of another new school year, you have an opportunity to start fresh. If you have struggled in the best with your attitude and work ethic in school, this is your time to turn that around. School will take you anywhere you want to go. You want to be successful right? Yes, the answer is yes, of course. Nobody wants to be a loser. School will make you successful. If you try hard in school, do your work, keep and open mind, and have a good attitude, there is a 100% chance that you will be successful in life. It's cool to work hard at school. It's cool to take it seriously. It's cool to have a good attitude about school. Those that say otherwise are lying. Those that say otherwise are in for a rude awakening when they get older and realize I was right. So, with your last week of summer vacation, get focused. Get ready to have a productive and meaningful year. You are working towards your future.

3 comments:

ARI said...

imma do everything as usual as i do in the begininof summer

Lillian D. PHMS said...

I can't what for school. Its almost here. On Monday. I just can't wait! My last week of summer is going to be getting ready for school.

mackenzie h said...

I went to the high school every day for cross country practice for my last week of summer vacation. (So basically I worked hard my last week)