Monday, October 3, 2011

I Need a Book Title. Please Help...


Hello Students. Glad the weekend is over and we are back to school. I hope to see you and your parents at conferences so I can tell them how cool I think you all are. Anyway, I need your help. As you know, we are reading stories this year from the "I Series." This is a book I wrote to help you learn about major things in each unit we study. Johnny Rawten is the main character once again as he goes on another adventure to the ancient worlds. This time, however, is different as Johnny must complete a specific task in each world. Doing so will free the Tiger he killed in the Colosseum when he was a 6th grader. Failing at his tasks results in getting stuck in that ancient world for all eternity. Okay, lets get to the part where I need help. I have a few ideas but I want to hear from you because I think you are creative and smart. I need some suggestions as to what I should name the book? This is your chance to be a part of my book. If your book title gets picked, your name will go into the book, giving you credit for coming up with the book title. When thinking up ideas for a title, think about what the book is about overall, and what he's trying to do. I anxious await your ideas...

I am finalizing the book this week, so it will be ready for publication soon. I will select a title in 2 days.

2 comments:

Ideas... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lillian said...

Ancinet Quest