Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Return to shingling...


Last time I blogged on WSG, I was in a severe state of depression. Now, I sit at my computer with renewed spirits. I thought it would be good to let you all know how things have been going since I blogged about my hamstring injury. As the title shows, I returned to shingling last week, only having missed 6 total days work. I think I am fast healer, because the doctor said I would not be able to return to shingling for 4 weeks. It ended up only being 1 and a half weeks. (looks like doctors aren't always right, or, I am just really tough. ha). Anyway, I am back to work now and feeling a lot better. I can't run yet, but I can ride my bike and pretty much do anything else. So, my depression is gone and my summer is no longer a bummer.

Also, below you will find pictures of Olivia from a triathlon she competed in last Saturday. It was held at Augustana and she did great. It was a lot of fun watching her.

Isabel has surgery this Thursday to remove her tonsils. She is excited for it because then she will get a lot of cookie dough blizzards from Dairy Queen.

Anyway, hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your summer.

Take Care,

-Mr. Klumper

6 comments:

Elsie said...

My summer is going ok I have had one trip to the doctors office it turns out that I had two absces which are assits full of blood.

Selena said...

Poor Izzy. My mom just had her tonsils out in May and now everything she eats doesnt taste good to her. But now her friend gets to have her tonsils out on June 23rd! Im so happy i dont have to get my tonsils out. i bet Izzy will have fun eating all that icecream/blizzards from dairy queen! My summer has been fun. Ive gotten to go to a soccer game with Grace and then went swimming with Wyatt and Brady P. The sad thing though is there isnt that much sun out lately an i love to be out in the sun because i rarely get sunburned! Then i went to camp in MN for a week. It rained hard there and i went outside and got SOAK!!!! Hopefully the rest of my summer will be fun and hopefully the sun will come out and stay out for awhile. Hope your summer will be fun!!!!

Victoria b. said...

I glad your feeling better Mr. klumper when I read about your injury I was my friend Raeann showing her your white shirt videos she LOVES them. Also congrats to Olivia and I a glad Izzy excited to get her tonsils removed.

Chandler H.3 said...

Wow mr.klumper that didnt take near as long for you to heal than what the doc said. Im still doing a coule chores for 2$ a day so that I take my brother to summer rec at the brandon elementary every week day and we play games and buy candy so that is kinda fun. I havent hung out with alot of friends but I have seen about 23 of the people from the 6th grade. :)

Carson Haase said...

Glad to hear ur feeling better mr. k! And about the triathlon olivia, THAT IS AWESOME:) the Warrior DAsh is coming up and i am so excited to watch:) Sad to hear your not going to dash like a warrior:)

KaitlynH4 said...

My sister got her tonsils out when she was 3 hers used to be the size of GRAPES!!!!!! Glad you feel better!!!!