1. Which group brought the language of Sanskrit?
2. Cyrus II founded what empire?
3. Chandragupta Maurya seized power and started this empire?
4. Which group brought the horse drawn chariot to India?
5. Zoroastrianism was a religion that began in which group?
6. Ashoka took over this empire after his grandpa.
7. A caste system is how society is set up for this group of people.
8. This group of people were stronger because they had horses.
9. This empire built huge stone columns to communicate with the people.
10. This group of people made advancements in mathematics with the modern number system.
BONUS: What is the picture that I posted with this assignment above?
Points: 20 (2 points/question)
DUE Date: Friday, January 29th, 2010
Format: Make sure you answer the questions in a list format:
and so on...
Remember, each answer is either "Aryans", "Persian Empire", or "Indian Empire." Use your guided notes to help you. Good Luck.